Face Masks Protection 4
Disposable medical face masks, fluid resistant (21.3 kPa), ideal for aerosol and splash protection. Prevent the transmission of micro-organisms by air and ensure excellent breathability (∆P 44.3 Pa/cm2), which exceeds the requirements of EN 14683 (∆P < 60 Pa/cm2). Equipped with a particulate and antibacterial filter (99.7% filtration efficiency). Soft flat elastics welded onto the outside, elongated nose bridge and Perfect Fit system.
Face masks Protection 4 consist of 4 layers:
• double layer of soft coloured water-repellent Spunbond NWT on the outside for greater protection from microbial agents;
• Meltblown NWT middle layer;
• comfortable hydrophilic Spunbond NWT on the inside for effective absorption of sweat and moisture.
Medical Device Class I
EN 14683: type IIR
ASTM F 2100: level 3
Light blue, orange, lilac, black, green
Pack of 50 face masks with “open/close” system
Box of 20 packs
CE Type Ref:
MONOART® FACE MASK PROTECTION 4
Elongated nose bridge for greater stability and elastics welded on the outside for a better fit to the cheeks.
Equipped with a Perfect Fit system with side 'pleats' that improve the fit and adherence of the mask to the face.
Disposable mask PTC4
Resistant face mask, ideal for protection against dust, aerosol, humidity and splashes
. Differential pressure ΔP < 60 Pa/cm2 in accordance with the EN 14683
. Bacterial filter BFE > 98% at 3,0 micron
. Particle filter PFE > 98% at 0,1 micron
. Splash resistance pressure ≥ 16 kPa
1. Soft coloured and water repellent non-woven fabric
2. Polymeric fluid resistant filter
3. Particle and bacterial filters PFE and BFE > 99%
4. Comfortable non-woven fabric lining
Discover all the products