Face Masks Protection 4
Disposable, hypo-allergenic face mask with 4 layers:
• Soft, colourful water-repellent non-woven fabric for unparalleled protection from dust and moisture;
• PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) filter and BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) filter > 99%;
• Polymeric filter for excellent fluid resistance, 160 mmHg;
• Comfortable non-woven cotton lining for extra absorbance of sweat and humidity when used by operators.
It is ideal for protection from dust and aerosols: Δ<5.0 mm H2O/cm2 in accordance with the EN14683 standard (differential pressure: surgical mask breathability rating). Built-in nose bridge.
Medical Device Class I
(Reg. (UE) 2017/745)
Light green, light blue, orange, black, lilac
Box of 50 masks
Pack: carton of 20 boxes
CE Type Ref:
MONOART® FACE MASK PROTECTION 4
Absorbent non-woven fabric lining for effective absorption of perspiration and humidity. Built-in nose bridge.
New package with an “open/close” system offers maximum practicality of use and preserves the integrity of the masks.
It is the only Monoart® face mask that comes with a polymeric filter, for excellent resistance against fluids.
Disposable mask PTC4
Resistant face mask, ideal for protection against dust, aerosol, humidity and splashes
. Differential pressure ΔP < 60 Pa/cm2 in accordance with the EN 14683
. Bacterial filter BFE > 98% at 3,0 micron
. Particle filter PFE > 98% at 0,1 micron
. Splash resistance pressure ≥ 16 kPa
1. Soft coloured and water repellent non-woven fabric
2. Polymeric fluid resistant filter
3. Particle and bacterial filters PFE and BFE > 99%
4. Comfortable non-woven fabric lining
Be free, Be safe, Be yourself!
Discover all the products