Monoart® Face masks Protection Floral
Floral patterned disposable medical face masks, fluid resistant (21.3 kPa), ideal for aerosol and splash protection. They prevent the transmission of micro-organisms by air and ensure excellent breathability (∆P 39.2 Pa/cm2), which exceeds the requirements of EN 14683 (∆P < 60 Pa/cm2). Equipped with a particulate and antibacterial filter (99.7% filtration efficiency). Soft, rounded elastics and elongated nose bridge with double track for greater stability and improved comfort.
Face masks Protection Floral consist of 4 layers:
• soft coloured water-repellent floral-patterned Spunbond NWT on the outside;
• Meltblown non-woven fabric middle layer;
• comfortable hydrophilic Spunbond non-woven fabric on the inside for effective absorption of sweat and moisture.
Medical Device Class I
EN 14683: type IIR
ASTM F 2100: level 3
Floral light blue, Floral lilac, floral lime, floral pink, floral burgundy
Pack of 50 masks with “open/close” system
Box of 20 packs
Floral light blue
Double outer layer of water-repellent Spunbond NWT, ideal for protection from aerosols and splashes. Lining with particle and bacteria filters.
Hydrophilic Spunbond NWT inner layer, soft rounded elastic and elongated nose bridge with double track for maximum stability.
Available in the original floral pattern and in 5 bright colours, for an original and unmistakable look.
Disposable mask PTC3 Floral
Ideal for protection against dust, aerosol and humidity.
. Differential pressure ΔP < 60 Pa/cm2 in accordance with the EN 14683
. Bacterial filter BFE > 98% at 3,0 micron
. Particle filter PFE > 98% at 0,1 micron
. Splash resistance pressure ≥ 16 kPa
1. Two layers of soft coloured and water repellent non-woven fabric
2. Particle and bacterial filters PFE and BFE > 99%
3. Comfortable non-woven cotton
Discover all the products