Face Mask Protection Soft
Disposable medical face masks, fluid resistant (16 kPa), ideal for aerosol and splash protection. Prevent the transmission of micro-organisms by air and ensure excellent breathability (∆P 42.5 Pa/cm2), which exceeds the requirements of EN 14683 (∆P < 60 Pa/cm2). Equipped with a particulate and antibacterial filter (99.7% bacterial filtration efficiency and 99.8% particulate filtration efficiency). Soft rounded elastics and elongated double-track nose bridge.
Face masks Protection Soft consist of 4 layers:
• double layer of soft coloured water-repellent Spunbond NWT on the outside for greater protection from aerosol and splashes;
• Meltblown non-woven fabric middle layer;
• comfortable hydrophilic Spunbond non-woven fabric on the inside for effective absorption of sweat and moisture.
Medical Device Class I
EN 14683: type IIR
ASTM F 2100: level 2
Pack of 50 face masks with ‘open/close’ system
Box of 20 packs
CE Type Ref:
MONOART® FACE MASK
Elongated double-track nose bridge for the perfect fit and grip to the wearer's face.
Fitted with a bacteria and particulate filter and a layer that protects the wearer from aerosols, moisture and splashes.
The innovative 4-layer system offers maximum lightness, breathability and protection, setting a new standard of quality for Monoart® face masks.
Disposable mask PTC Soft
Disposable Monoart® mask PTC Soft, fluid resistant, ideal for protection
against aerosol and splashes.
1. Soft coloured and water
repellent non-woven fabric
2. Fluid resistant hydrophobic
layer ≥ 16 kPa
3. Particle and bacterial filters
PFE and BFE > 98%
4. Comfortable non-woven fabric
Discover all the products